2/2/12

Reflection on Web Conference Activity

Having availability to the webconferences are key. I attended two live webconferences on Monday, January 31st and February 13 at 7:30 pm. A myriad of topics were discussed from TK 20 to our overall assignments for the week. It is nice having a place to interact with our professors and other classmates in order to clarify assignments or ask other questions. The site Lamar uses for webconferences is easy to use and navigate including the audio and video settings. Even if I cannot attend webconferences live, I always listen to the recordings later. Both Dr. Abernathy and Attway were very helpful explaining upcoming graduation procedures as well answering other non-class related questions about the certification process as well as ILD and LCE. I feel like I really have a better grasp of Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 features and how to use them as a future administrator from taking this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment