5/15/11
Revised Action Research Plan- Week 4
My site supervisor has been very busy packing up the old school and getting ready to move to the new facility, so meeting with her this week has been very difficult. However, when we finally were able to connect and talk about my plan, she was very pleased with what she saw. She did not suggest I revise anything in particular, we just talked further about extending the plan to include other grades in the future for students with Emotional Disturbance issues. In addition, we talked about a future action research plan to follow current ED students as they move up to high school, who are currently supervised by a behavioral specialist in junior high. I find both of these topics intriguing as future projects. I still have my action research plan posted on my blog and gladly welcome any comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment